Embracing his Kingdom and Living by His Authority as "Kingdom Builders".
"And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
Empower everyone to be "Kingdom Builders" by emphasising 3 areas:
- Foundation doctrine - Discipleship
- Knowing God
- Knowing who I am in Christ
- Knowing how to lead others to Christ
- Kingdom of God/Kingdom values
- Building up ourselves as "Kingdom Builders"
Jesus is our role model
- Sharing life with others as Jesus maintained a Kingdom dynamic and shared His life with His Disciples
- Full of compassion (Matthew 9:36)
- Motivate people to develop "personal, deepening, supportive and faith-building relationship" between and among one another
b. Caring for lonely, needy, sick and others
c. Experiencing with others, community functions, connect groups, community projects, church functions and others
- How do we talk to God
- How does he talk to us
- How do we respond to His voice